6.23.2011

no more pronouns


I have the most wonderful mother ever, she comes over regularly to help out. Most of the time she helps me keep my sanity by doing dishes, changing diapers, and providing me with some much needed adult conversation. She came to the rescue on Davis' birthday party day by helping clean the house and cooking almost all the food for his party (Kevin grilled the chicken). Kevin came home early to help pull the whole thing together too. I was looking for him, and was walking through the house saying, "Where did he go?" My mom answered, but she assumed I meant Davis when I meant Kevin, and that's when she had a grand realization:
there are five he's in our house. Which was a huge lesson for me: I will have to stop using pronouns in our house.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the picture of all your boys! just think of all the options our little girl has :)

    ReplyDelete