6.20.2008

outside is the place to be

I promise I did not hurt him! Except maybe his feelings. The back sliding door and screen were open and Ronin trucked right on outside. He had only been out there a few seconds when I was called inside by Davis to help him in the bathroom, I couldn't leave little man outside so I had to bring him back in just for a few minutes. He loves it outside, and he was very upset! Most parents probably don't take pictures of these moments, but I couldn't help it, look at that face!

6 comments:

  1. i just think babies are so adorable when they cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually thought of you when i took the picture because i remember how you love babies' cry faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...him and kead could be besties! She stand at the door and bangs her head on it to go outside and gets oh-so-sad when its time to come in.

    love the looks on both your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh. i saw that face this morning too. :( that's for coming to visit me at work! Happy nap time if you're reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I finally followed your link to your blog from Myspace that you posted ages ago. I've been sitting here reading your entire blog. You are a great writer! Your children are adorable and I will be praying for you as you deal with your husband's deployment. I can't imagine what that must be like. You and Kevin have amazing hearts for Jesus. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I added you to my blog list so I can keep up with what's going on with you. :)

    ReplyDelete