12.22.2008

Christmas Season Favorites

It is nearly Christmas so I thought I would share some of my favorite things about the Christmas season:

  • Wrapping presents
  • Making new memories with old friends
  • Hot chocolate, Peppermint Mochas, and Spice Tea
  • Being with family
  • Addressing cards (but not licking the envelopes)
  • Eating my mom's cooking
  • Hearing the story of Jesus' birth again and again
  • Singing Christmas songs (as loud as I want)
  • Decorating the tree

What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. *The season of Advent, lighting the candles and hearing the word with my boys
    *Christmas baking
    *Family time
    *Warming up my hands with hot drinks (I like your list)
    *Getting someone the perfect gift
    *The "All Christmas til Christmas" on Magic104

    ReplyDelete