12.01.2008

my first Christmas present (this year)

There is a group of friends that has grown into a beautiful community. I lovingly call them "the Crew." Because of holiday travels and exciting adventures taking place in the coming weeks, the only time we could have a Christmas party was tonight, December 1st.

We drew names for gift giving, which can make someone (me, maybe) a little nervous. It's something like this that tells you if people really listen when you're talking or if they're the least bit observant of your interests.
This is what I received. Yes, I realize that this is a picture of a picture, so my amateur Nikon isn't going to capture the glory of this photograph (and I do mean glory, look at the way the sun is shining through the trees), but I had to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment