8.31.2008

fun Davis quotes

Davis says funny things everyday, but sometimes they stick with me, these are a few that did just that:

one~~We were at Panera for breakfast and there were some men who had huge blueprints on a table. Davis, terribly curious, wanted to ask what they were. I gave him permission to go ask, and he did. He thought it was amazing and on our way to the car he told me he wanted to be a worker like them. I assured him he could be whatever he wants to be when he grows up, and designing homes would be very cool. He thought about it for a minute then said, "Umm...no I want to marry a princess."

two~~Davis was playing with Ronin, giving him zerberts on his belly, rolling around with him, and helping him walk. But then, he comes to me and says, "Mommy, I'm gonna grapple him...soft." Kevin will be so proud.

three~~A friend of ours has two dogs that love to play fight (Lily and Pauli). We were at her house when the dogs were in the back doing just that, but it started to rain, so she let them in. To our shock, Lily was bleeding badly from one of her paws. We couldn't figure out what had happened. My friend suggested maybe Pauli did it. In the midst of cleaning the carpet, the kitchen floor, calling for some help, cleaning and bandaging Lily's foot, Davis said, "I think Pauli won."

No comments:

Post a Comment