11.12.2008

Davis wrote his name

Tonight we went to an FRG (Family Readiness Group) Meeting and the entire purpose was to sign Christmas cards for the Soldiers in our company. I thought maybe if I worked with Davis he would be able to sign his name. We practiced a lot this afternoon, and for the first time ever he wrote his name all by himself!!! I took a picture because I was so proud.It's in red because that is his favorite color, and I wrote his name at the top so he could look at the letters when he wrote them. Someone asked tonight what grade he was in after hearing of his accomplishment. He's not even in school, that's what makes it so impressive!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to take a picture of it! He writes really well for only having just started! I love it.

    ReplyDelete