11.06.2008

the rotomill and repaving

We received a notice last week that our parking lot and street in our townhome complex were going to be repaved. Each section was scheduled a couple days and we were instructed to move our cars. Yesterday was day one for our section, but no work was done. So for today I was a little hesitant to move my car, but did it anyway.


This morning when we opened up our blinds, they were towing cars out of our parking lot. Davis and Ronin watched intently as all the big trucks moved in and out of our lot. Even though we've had breakfast and cartoon time, both the boys end up at the window watching the big trucks. I think it might be that way for most of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute and I'm sure they had so much fun watching all of that outside of the window. I know my boys would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure, it was like Bob the Builder in our driveway!

    ReplyDelete