11.04.2008

i voted today

Well, today is the big day. I scheduled today for my four hours of free childcare for the boys just in case there was an extraordinarily long line to vote, but it turned out I didn't have to wait at all. However, am I the only one that was surprised by how many candidates there were for President? I'll be really honest, I almost voted for Ralph Nader.

If it's not enough that we have the freedom to vote, take yourself and your "I Voted" sticker to Krispy Kreme today and get a free doughnut or to Starbucks for a free tall coffee or to Ben and Jerry's tonight from 5-8 for a free scoop of ice cream! Happy voting!

1 comment:

  1. I tried commenting a couple of days ago and it wouldn't let me. Weird. Anyway, yes, we were very surprised at how many candidates there were! Yay for free coffee!

    ReplyDelete